2551/11/17

FATHER DAY "December 5"

My father is person first man that makes I feel warm most. This person is will be only one man that I will love and compensate the favor or service performed to the last.

The word “FATHER” is the word shortly which is second word that me speaks to come out from my mouth. First time, I open one's eyes to see the world, person who me sees to are “Father and Mother”.

Father look after everything give me when I am little child. Right now, I grow up that Father wait to teach, warn that anything right and anything wrong. If I make a mistake, my father beat me for let me realize that thing should not do or not.

Someone think, if the father beat that means the father doesn’t love us. In the fact the father beats because love us. Beat the power more that we will painful but painful father more than us is hundred times

Father must work tired for lead money comes to treat me, but he never complain that “I’m tried”. I try to intend to study for make a father is proud of me.
Father is the hero that waits for to protect me in critical time, look after me all until along nowadays.

Father is a person who is distress for a child. Everybody child then should compensate his obligation. Bring a lei of flower goes to greet a father, in 5 December. Behave a good child and obey him.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: